Friday, January 22, 2010

A little more about me and my blog

In October, 2008 I and many of my remaining colleagues at Lehman Brothers (then Barclays) lost our jobs.  As a typical Boomer I have always been a workaholic and an overachiever and have found prior jobs through referrals, including my more than 11 year position at Lehman.  The world has changed dramatically for me and my daughter in both bad and good ways.  Who would have thought I would be writing a blog??

For me, the past fifteen months have been filled with adventures.  I am writing this blog to share those adventures and to provide and receive support from my fellow Boomers who have lost jobs, are dealing with the health issues of their parents, have boomerang children returning home and who really do believe that 60 is the new 40 (or in my case even younger).

I hope you read my blog and comment often.  Have a great day, Boomers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment